



It's better late than never, right? :-)
Christmas this year was much different than I had planned. My parents were scheduled to travel to Vancouver, WA to see my Grandparents and I was going to spend the day with my adopted family here in Santa Clarita. However, due to crazy weather, my parents flight was cancelled and they headed down to spend the holidays with me. We had a nice visit and were even able to meet up with our dear friends, the Lutz's in La Canada, about 30 minutes from where I live. It was such a blessing to spend time together and catch up with old friends.
The top 2 pictures were taken when we were visiting our friends and the 2nd two were taken on Christmas day. My Dad's favorite activity involved sleeping in front of my fireplace in front of my poor little Christmas Tree. I loved that Christmas tree!
2 comments:
Your dad just looks too comfortable. Glad you were able to spend time with your folks and friends.
Ok, we had a Christmas tree just like that one a few years back! We even decorated it. We called it our "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree!
I can not even believe we are not in each others holiday pictures! Unacceptable!
Post a Comment