This past weekend, the College Group at
PBC headed to Pt.
Mugu State Park to enjoy a great time of worship and fellowship. Shay and Mike did a great job of leading worship.

One of the biggest blessings of the weekend was getting to spend time with a family that has been such an encouragement to me. The
Pilarski's have encouraged me in my walk with the Lord, challenged me to grow, and have walked along side me through some tough circumstances. I am so thankful for their friendship! Suzi has shown me what it truly means to be a woman who seeks after the Lord. She has loved me when I've been very unlovable and been patient with me when I've
struggled to grow. She has shared her heart and opened her life to me in ways that I don't ever think I'll be able to fully understand nor ever be able to repay. She and her husband, Tom have been an amazing example to me of a Godly marriage. Corrine has become one of the best little sisters I could ask for. She makes me laugh and has also challenged me with her maturity in the Lord. She too is a woman after God's own heart!


Emily has also been a huge blessing in my life! She put up with being my "roommate" over the weekend. We enjoyed lots of laughs :-)

My dear
Rebecca! Rebecca's heart for Missions and desire to honor the Lord has been a challenge and encouragement to me. I am so thankful to have her in my life.

These two wonderful ladies,
Analee and
Lili are new friends that I have enjoyed getting to know a little better. They both have served faithfully in our Spanish Ministries and have been a blessing to many.

Shay and Bethany have become dear friends that have been involved in both College and Career Group with me. I'm thankful for their friendship and their faithfulness.

Rachael, the encourager!
Rach always has a smile on her face and an optimistic attitude. Her joy in contagious! Her loving and generous spirit has been a great encouragement to me.

Chip the Wonder Dog! What more can I say :-)

Brianna and Corrine taking a stroll :-) (
Bri is the daughter of our wonderful speaker, Todd)

Emily and Nolan

Corrine,
Cinnamin,
Lili,
Analee, Rachael,
Rebecca and Joanna
2 comments:
We love you very much! Thank you for your sweet words! It has been such a blessing to be a part of Our Lord and Savior growing you in Him! Amen huh!
Love,
Us
Shoot, I forgot to switch that over to me. That might have sounded too feminine if I leave it under Tom,lol.
Post a Comment