Less than 5 seconds in to the ultrasound, Dr. Frields says "I can tell what it is!". Both Joe and our dear friend, Vonna were there. One person thought they saw boy parts :) and the other wasn't sure. I said to Dr. Frields, "It's a boy isn't it?!" He said, "I'm not saying anything." :) He wrote it down and handed me the piece of paper...taped on all sides! On the way home, Joe and I talked about our son :) We were sure it was a boy. After all, there was no way Dr. Frields could have seen a girl that quickly! :) Little did we know!
On the following Saturday, we had both sets of parents over, and Joe's sister, Diane. It was wonderful to have family together :) As you can see from the pictures, I was completely shocked when we cut in to the cake and saw pink!! We are thrilled though!
We can't wait to meet our little girl, Mackenzie Grace Olbinski. Mackenzie was my paternal Grandfather's first name and Grace is Joe's paternal Grandmother's first name.
2 comments:
once again, so happy for you!! can i just say how much i've been loving your hair lately?! the color and length look beautiful!
That is such a fun idea. What a great way to surprise the couple and the rest of the family. You look so beautiful, Erica. Congratulations again. And I love the name of your little girl. What a legacy she will carry with her name.
Post a Comment