Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day :) My wonderful husband got me a very sweet card, as did my sister-in-law, Diane and brother-in-law, David. They made my day. The Mother's Day greetings that I received at church were such a blessing and truly made my soul happy! I can't believe that at this time next year, I will be holding our sweet 6 month old baby!

This was also a great day to celebrate my Mom and my Mother-in-law. They have both been such a blessing in my life. I am looking forward to getting the chance to know my mother-in-law better and I am thankful for the opportunity to have more years to continue to spend with my mom. Thank you both for all the time, energy, emotion, and prayer you have put in to both my life and my loving husband's.



2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

Happy First Mother's Day!!!

Erica said...

Thank you Kristen! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your beautiful kiddos :)