
For those of you who don't know...we are expecting our first child! I haven't been to the Dr. yet, so we aren't sure of our exact due date, but it looks like it will be either the end of October or the first week in November. We are so excited!
Here's what the last year has looked like....
February 2009 - Joe and I met for the first time
March 2009 - We started dating :)
September 2009 - We got engaged
December 2009 - We got married
February 2010 - Expecting our first baby!!!
October/November 2010 - Baby Olbinski will be born
Wow... the Lord has blessed us far beyond our wildest dreams!!!
6 comments:
Wait? You're expecting? Why didn't you tell me last night?
(Ducking and running now.)
Congrats all over again! :)
Congrats again, and WOW what a year!!
Yeah! Congrats!
yeah!!! What a great year for you two (or three I should say!)
how many tests did you have to take before it sunk in? Congratulations!
Post a Comment