Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Birthday Celebration

November 29th was my 32nd birthday :-) My friends and family made it a very special day. Mom (Joe's mom) made me a wonderful homemade apple pie, my parents gave me a fun new outfit and sang to me over the phone, Mom and Dad Olbinski and Diane (my future sister-in-law)all called to wish me a Happy Birthday, my brother and sister-in-law sent be a beautiful card, and my roommates decided to buy me some of the items that I always steal from them and that I can't take with me when I move out :-) Ha ha! Joe made it an especially memorable night when he took me out to dinner at BJ's and then to see The Blind Side. This was the first time we had gone to a dinner and movie together and it was WONDERFUL! With the busyness of wedding planning, I had lost sight of the joy of dating and really enjoyed being reminded of how amazing this man truly is! The Lord has abundantly blessed me with the love of my life!

No comments: