So, yesterday morning, my dear friend, Vonna and I decided it would really fun to surprise my parents and grandparents at the airport and follow them to my grandparents new home. I wish I had taken pictures of their faces when they got off the plane. They couldn't believe I was there. It was great to see them as well as Steve and Ray. I've missed them all so much.
Unfortunately, my grandpa is deteriorating quickly and I'm not sure how much longer he has. It breaks my heart to see him age but yet I am so thankful for the opportunity to have him close now. My uncle, Steve has been such a blessing to both my grandma and grandpa and thankfully has a 2nd home right around the corner and can keep a close eye on both my grandma and grandpa.
1 comment:
Sweet pictures Erica!
Post a Comment