Saturday, September 06, 2008

Pilot Lake 2008

Last weekend, I was blessed by an incredible weekend at Pilot Lake Christian Camp. The Hospitality House for Travis Air Force Base has a retreat there every year and this year, I was able to join them. The speaker for the weekend was Nathan Scroggins, who is a dear friend and member of my church. He did an incredible job of challenging us all in our walks with the Lord. He is a very gifted teacher and man of God. He and His family have been such a blessing in my life. His wife Barbara has grown to be a dear friend of mine and I am so thankful they are a part of my life. :-)


Sandy Nafziger


Micah and Nathan Scroggins


Sandy

Vonna and Sue Nafziger

Jennifer has become a dear friend. She's a blessing and encouragement to me in her walk with the Lord. She is a true servant of Christ.


My dear Dianna.... Dianna moved down to So. Cal. a little over a year ago and she lives in the same condo complex that I do. It has been such a joy to watch her grow over the last year. She has become a dear and treasured friend!

Jennifer & Dianna

How do I even begin to explain this crazy photo??? Victor and Joel... being crazy!

No comments: